Mission, Vision and Values
The mission of the University of Mississippi Facilities Management Department is to develop, manage, maintain, repair and remodel the university’s infrastructure and facilities; to manage energy usage on campus; and to provide whatever services the university needs to support its mission.
The vision of the University of Mississippi Facilities Management Department is to provide great customer service to a great public university and the university community.
The Facilities Management Department organization is a team that
- Promotes civility
- Promotes mentoring
- Encourages innovation
- Trusts and empowers our staff
- Has open communication
- Assures confidentiality
- Strives for excellence and effectiveness
- To treat every member of the university community with courtesy, dignity and respect
- To be honest and have integrity
- To create and develop sustainability in staffing, policies and equipment
- To be accountable for our actions and be good stewards of our personnel and resources
- To create, promote and maintain a safe and healthy campus community